Dutch Bros Coffee
- Year Founded:1992
- Headquarters:Grants Pass, Oregon
Connect with Dutch Bros
Signature Menu Items
- Dutch Bros Private Reserve: A proprietary blend of El Salvadoran, Columbian and Brazilian coffee beans roasted to perfection at the company’s Grants Pass headquarters.
- Dutch Bros Cold Brew Coffee: Handcrafted, chilled and bottled in nitrogen-infused cans, the cold brew is drawn from the Dutch Bros Private Reserve blend.
- Dutch Bros Rebel: An exclusive energy drink developed by and for Dutch Bros.
Dutch Bros donates millions of dollars annually to its local communities and nonprofit organizations.
Love Abounds Foundation: Established by Dutch Bros to actively engage its communities through giving and action, the foundation supports programs and projects that build deeper connections through engagement in four core areas: youth, music, health and origins (sources of its coffee beans). The foundation also supports Dutch Bros’ various Giveback Days:
- Dutch Luv Day: February 14, $1 from every drink sold is donated to local food banks
- Drink One for Dane: Second Friday of May, proceeds support ALS research and patients
- Buck-4-Kids Day: National Coffee Day in September, each location gives $1 from every drink sold to a local children’s charity
- Breast Cancer Awareness: “Be Aware” campaign dollars support breast cancer research
- Local Givebacks: Franchisees choose local causes to support that align with Dutch Bros values
Awards and Recognition
- The Oregonian’s Top Places to Work 2017
- Travis Boersma, Portland Business Journal 2017 Executive of the Year
- Portland Business Journal Fastest Growing for at least 7 years & Best Places to Work 2017
- Forbes Small Giants 2017
- J.D. Powers Best in Customer Satisfaction: In Specialty Coffee Retailer Satisfaction Report 2012 & 2013
- 2018 Oregon's Most Admired Company list